søndag den 21. august 2011

Citater

1. When you lose everything you want, you find the only thing you need.
2. Do you regret your past? I'dont regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
3. I made a list of wrongs and rights... you're number one on both sides.
4. yes I've changes, pain does that to people.
5. Ever looked at your ex and wondered ??was I drunk the entire relationship???
6. Don't cry because of 1 person. Remember, there is still 6,790, 062, 215 people to smile to.
7. I'd slap u in the face, but I don't want slut all over my hands.
8. All the money and the fame don't change the fact, that you are lame.
9. Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks as all!
10. I hate two-faced people. I never know which side to slap first


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search