fredag den 19. august 2011

Citater

Har ikke rigtig noget at skrive om men her er nogle citater og jeg kommer nok til at skrive nogle engelske citater ind hver uge

1. Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching.

2. If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don?t, they never were.

3. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

4. True friends stab you in the front.

5. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

6. I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

7. When it hurts to look back, and you?re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

8. Boys are stupid. If you forget, they will remind you.

9. Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth.

10. Dealing with backstabbers, they are only powerful when you got your back turned


Hvad for en kunne du bedst lide?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search